Thank you for your interest in Canyon Vista Medical Center. The physicians and staff at Canyon Vista Medical Center are dedicated to providing excellent service to the customers we serve. If you feel you can meet these expectations and are committed to the purpose and values of our organization, please follow the hiring process to apply.
Please don’t send your resume through e-mail unless you have already filled out an application. To be considered for a position at Canyon Vista Medical Center, an online application MUST be submitted. Resumes and e-mails submitted without an application cannot be properly processed and cannot be considered for a position. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can utilize the computer in the Human Resource Office. The HR office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
About the Hiring Process:
Employment Flow: All current employment opportunities are posted on our website. The process of filling out an electronic application takes about 45 or 60 minutes. Once you complete the electronic application, your information will receive an expedited review for minimum qualifications. From there, it will be forwarded to the hiring authority for further review. The amount of time it takes from applying for a position to being hired, cannot be defined.
Application Process: Applications are screened for minimum and preferred qualifications for the position identified by the applicant. Due to the large volume of applications for some positions, it is very important to identify positions most aligned with your experience, skill, and interest.
Initial Applicants: To apply for an open position, follow these steps:
- Select “Click Here for Current Open Positions”
- Select a “Category” and click “Search”
- Once you have found a position of interest, click on the job title for details and requirements.
- Select “Click here to Apply Online”
- If you are already registered, log-in using your username and password. If it is your first time applying or you have not completed the registration process, select “Click to Apply”.
- You will then be given the option to register or skip the registration process and proceed directly to the application. If you elect to complete the application without registering, your application will not be saved.
- Complete the application thoroughly, including details such as education and employment history. You may attach a cover letter and resume, but DO NOT exclude the information from the top portion of the application.
- Review your application and send.
- Complete the “Application Summary” and EEO Forms.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Interview Process: Top candidates will be selected for an interview and will be notified of the interview appointment by the hiring manager. The hiring manager will make the final selection. Human Resources will extend the employment offer to the selected candidate. Candidates who are not selected for an interview, will be notified by email. Applicants without an active e-mail account will need to contact the HR recruiter for the status of their application.
Eligibility to Work: All successful applicants will be required to provide or undergo the following:
- A background Screening
- Drug Screen
- TB Skin Test
- Pre-employment physical
- Proof of United States citizenship or eligibility, or authorization to work in the United States
CANYON VISTA MEDICAL CENTER does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.