During flu season, we recommend visitors under the age of 18 years old avoid visiting the Acute Care Unit unless you are a patient.
The Acute Care unit is located on the second floor.
We are proud to offer you the latest in healthcare technology closer to home. Our staff will care for you in the following settings:
- Before and after surgery
- Recuperation during and after illness
- Disease management
- Wound care
- Hospital wide telemetry coverage makes it possible for telemetry monitoring from anywhere in the hospital.
Our fully licensed and certified staff includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants. The entire hospital team consisting of respiratory therapists, clinical dietitians, Diagnostic Imaging technicians, case managers, social workers, medical technicians, pharmacists, Surgical Services, and rehabilitation specialists support you, when needed.
From training on the latest in healthcare equipment, CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Neonatal Stabilization our highly trained staff provide our patients and their families specialized care around the clock.
Our soothing home-like private patient rooms include:
- Remote controlled televisions connected to cable
- Fully adjustable beds
- Individual climate controls
- Intercom system
So that our patients may receive the rest they need, we do request the following visiting guidelines be observed:
- Children may have a parent stay overnight with them.
- If you are ill, please do not visit so that we may reduce the spread of infection.