Behavioral Health’s Adult Psychiatric Inpatient Program provides 24-hour care. Using a multidisciplinary approach to treatment, our team of experienced professionals includes psychiatric providers, nurses, technicians, and social services who are all trained in treating adults with mental health conditions.
Our personalized treatment and aftercare plans address a broad range of needs, with specific consideration given to each patient. We offer inpatient treatment for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other mental health issues.
Canyon Vista Medical Center’s Behavioral Health program aims to make the referral and admission process as efficient as possible. Professional staff members are available 24/7 to answer questions and perform initial screenings in the Emergency Department for potential patients requiring mental health or co-occurring substance dependence services. A face-to-face evaluation with a qualified professional will review an individual’s concerns about changes in their emotions, behaviors and level of daily functioning.
For more information, please call 520-263-3130.
- Provide comprehensive psychiatric assessment and diagnostic services.
- Aid patients and their families in identifying and obtaining necessary social and medical resources for continued stabilization.
- Assist patients in regaining and maintaining their highest level of functioning.
- Involuntary Court Ordered Evaluation
- Involuntary Court Ordered Treatment
- Co-occurring Substance Dependency (excluding acute alcohol detoxification)
- Short-term Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatry- diagnostic, evaluation, treatment
- Nursing- 24 hour care, medication administration, monitoring, and education
- Pharmacological Interventions
- Psychosocial Interventions
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Diversionary Activities
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Family Education
- Discharge Planning