Canyon Vista Medical Center
5700 E. Highway 90
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
Canyon Vista Medical Center is located in southeastern Arizona, 75 miles southeast of Tucson. We proudly call the city of Sierra Vista home and serve our family and friends in Sierra Vista and Cochise County.
Visit Vista Transit for more information and details regarding schedules, maps, and fares.
Providing public transportation to Canyon Vista Medical Center is the City of Sierra Vista’s public bus system, Vista Transit. Their Blue, Green, and Red lines all provide service for area residents to the bus stop located directly across the street from our main entrance.
- Our hospital is located at 5700 East Highway 90.
- Employee Health Nurse office is in the Human Resources office in Medical Office Building 1, 75 Colonia De Salud on the first floor.
- Forsberg Business Complex is located at 151B Colonia de Salud.
- Human Resources is located in Medical Office Building 1, 75 Colonia De Salud on the first floor.
- Hospice, Casa de la Paz is located at The Lenio Building, 210 El Camino Real, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635.
- Medical Records is located on the first floor in Canyon Vista Medical Center.
- Outpatient Services Lab is located at The Lenio Building, 210 El Camino Real, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Our Outpatient Surgery Center is located just off State Route 90 at 5700 E. Highway 90, 2 miles east of the intersection of Highway 90 Bypass and Fry Boulevard.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is located at Medical Office Building 2, 5750 East Highway 90, first floor.
- Performance Improvement and the Medical Staff office are located in Canyon Vista Medical Center first floor.
- Thrive is located in Medical Office Building 2, 5750 East Highway 90, Suite 180.