Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital. As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff. We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below. It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
- Visiting hours will be from 8 am to 6 pm
- Two visitors per patient are allowed for patients on the second and third floors
- One visitor may accompany patients in the ED
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older
- Visitors must wear masks at all times while in the hospital
- Visitors may use waiting rooms as long as socially distancing of 6 feet or greater can be maintained.
- All visitors must be screened at the Concierge desk (or at the Emergency Dept window) prior to entering
- Visitors will not be allowed for COVID-positive or COVID-rule out patients
- Visitors will not be allowed in the cafeteria at this time
- The front doors will be locked at 6 pm and after that time all visitors will need to exit through the Emergency Department lobby