Sponsorships & Donations
All organizations requesting support in 2024 must submit their requests in the open application period starting November 15th, 2023 and ending January 8th, 2024.
As an active member of the community, Canyon Vista Medical Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of CVMC to contribute to activities, organizations and causes within Cochise County that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal of these new guidelines is to focus Canyon Vista Medical Center’s support on the following areas:
- Primary: organizations that promote health and wellness
- Secondary: organizations that support children, youth, education and Veterans
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations where CVMC employees serve as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations, and 501(c)(6) business leagues will be considered for charitable contributions, sponsorships, volunteer support, or in-kind donations.
The following exclusions may apply:
- Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g., food pantry).
- CVMC will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- Financial requests for capital campaigns or activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose will not be considered.
Request Submission Process
1. Fill out an application form for all in-kind or monetary donations and sponsorships:
Applications for funding must be submitted online.
It is recommended that you review the application questions prior to submission, collect your responses and then submit so as to avoid technical errors online. A document containing the questions is available here.
2. Consider the list of upcoming dates and deadlines:
- November 15th, 2023; Application period opens
- January 8th, 2024: Deadline for applications
- February 2024: Organizations are notified
Applications and/or requests submitted after the deadline may be considered, but will be determined based on available resources and alignment with the above criteria.
- Please submit one application form per organization, per calendar year.
- You may request for multiple events or sponsorships on a single application.
- Please send all supporting documentation via email or mail to the below address.
- Incomplete sponsorship applications will not be considered.
Mail: CVMC - Marketing, 5700 E Hwy 90, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to Marketing:
Marketing & Communications Manager